The BAPO Podcast
A series of educational seminars with experts from around the world discussing the state of clinical paediatric otorhinolaryngology.
BAPO Council Member and
ENT Consultant at Bristol Children's Hospital
- Endoscopic Ear Surgery in Children
- Examination of children in ENT clinic
- How to do a tracheostomy
- Syndromes in Paediatric ENT
- How to do the perfect tonsillectomy
- How to test a child's hearing
- All About Bone Anchored Hearing Devices
- How to do a Paediatric airway endoscopy, terrible sound quality and a short contribution from the dog.